REV-WEB-10 Production and Severance Taxes
This webinar is designed for individuals who wish to gain a basic Revenue Accounting understanding. It will discuss deductions, state differences, tax incentives, and tax audits.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Define severance tax in petroleum accounting
- Identify what are allowable deductions
- Review and translate severance taxes for top oil producing states
- Appraise and classify tax incentives
- Recognize and define severance tax audits