OPS-WEB-5 Horizontal Drilling, Fracturing and Completion and Producing the Well
Refer a Friend and get a free webinar
This course will discuss directional drilling, fracturing the well and flowback operations, saltwater disposal, measurement, transportation and sales.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this presentation you will be able to
- Recall the drilling processes for drilling horizontal wells.
- Explain fracturing and completion processes used in shale wells.
- Describe flowback operations.
- Describe the various artificial lift techniques common in the industry.
- Recall salt water disposal procedures.
- Explain oil and gas measurement methods.
- List methods of transportation and sales.