OGM-WEB-5 Natural Gas Upstream and Downstream & Natural Gas Liquids
Refer a Friend and get a free webinar
This webinar is designed for individuals who wish to gain a deeper understanding of Revenue Oil and Gas Marketing & Sales Accounting. It will discuss marketing natural gas – definitions and pricing, pipelines, transportation and NGLS – definitions contracts, transportation, storage, inventory valuation and sales margin.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Recall methods of upstream sales of natural gas.
- Identify gas pricing components and what they represent.
- Recall processed gas contract differences.
- Recall upstream and downstream gas sales points.
- Identify contract types and impacts to sales margin.
- Identify storage contracts and penalties to be wary about.
- Identify methods of transportation available for natural gas liquids.
- Recall NGL basic terms.
- List each of the five marketable products that natural gas liquids can be broken into.