This webinar is designed for individuals who wish to gain a deeper understanding of Revenue Oil and Gas Marketing & Sales Accounting. It will discuss valuing oil sales, marketing crude – definitions, contracts and pricing, and transportation and contracts.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Recall methods of transportation for crude oil.
- Recall crude pricing components and what each represent.
- Value a wellhead crude sale and net of deductions using oil price bulletin.
- Recall upstream and downstream crude sales points.
- Identify transportation contract types and impacts to sales margin.
- Identify variables in downstream crude valuations.