The Knowing Your COPAS Documents (KYCD) series was begun in 2010 to help new professionals be aware of and understand the principles in many of the industry standard publications COPAS offers. It was designed as a way to transfer decades of industry knowledge and guidance to those who need it, as well as be a refresher for industry veterans. It would also allow COPAS to identify documents that may need updating. The sessions are not intended to provide in-depth analysis of COPAS publications, but rather be overviews of what publications are available for each topic covered.
Learning Objectives for Full Series:
Upon completion of this webinar series, you will be able to:
- Recall specific guidelines and interpretations to determine a cost’s chargeability
- Recall “paired” provisions in the accounting procedure and joint operation agreement
- Identify COPAS publications and recall their related provisions
- Apply provisions correctly to Joint Venture audit situations
- Recognize COPAS protocols for conducting a Revenue Audit
- Calculate different types of overhead under each model from
- Calculate joint account payroll charges
This course is suitable for petroleum industry accountants and other business professionals who would like an understanding of various COPAS documents and their applications to accounting functions and relation to governing agreements.
Please note questions in this accounting series may require access to a calculator.
Additional Discounts Available:
Company Discount: Buy 5 Seats Get One Free
Multi-Series Discount: Extra 10% discount for single participants registering for multiple full series subscriptions
Call (303) 300-1131 to register using these discounts