The COPAS 2005 model form has several COPAS publications “embedded” in it by directly referencing the documents and stating that accounting for those types of costs are to be handled according to the provisions in those COPAS publications. Those documents will be discussed so attendees can ensure they are accounting for costs in accordance with the provisions in those publications.
Publications addressed include:
- MFI-27 Employee Benefits and Percentage Limitation
- MFI-35 Employee and Contractor Training Costs
- MFI-37 Incentive Compensation Costs
- MFI-38 Materials Manual
- MFI-44 Field Computer and Communcation Systems
- MFI-47 Overhead Rate Adjustments
- MFI-49 Employee and Contractor Awards
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Identify the key provisions in the COPAS 2005 Accounting Procedure and their related publications.