KYCD-WEB-6 How Do I Allocate That?
Equitably allocating costs among properties is often puzzling and problematic. This session explores COPAS publications where “allocations” are discussed so attendees can better understand COPAS principles as to what constitues an equitable allocation.
Publications addressed include:
- MFI-44 Field Computer and Communcation Systems
- MFI-45 Offshore Marine and Aircraft Allocations
- MFI-46 Shorebase Facilities and Offshore Staging Areas
- MFI-51 2005 Model Form Accounting Procedure Interpretation
- MFI-56 Rig-Related Costs
- AG-20 Extrapolated Sales and Use Tax Audit Assessments
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Allocate for marine and aircraft staging areas.
- Allocate for shorebase facilities and offshore staging areas.
- Allocate for field computer and communication systems.
- Allocate for extrapolated sales and use tax audit assessments.
- Allocate for rig-related costs.