KYCD-WEB-5 Revenue Audit Protocols and Practice
Refer a Friend and get a free webinar
This session primarily explores the provisions of AG-21 (Revenue Audit Protocols) to allow attendees to better understand COPAS protocols and guidelines for conducting a revenue audit. While AG-21 by itself is not contractual, these guidelines are used throughout the industry as a way for operators, producers, and non-operators to conduct efficient and effective revenue audits. Real-world examples of how AG-21 provisions are implemented and enacted are also discussed.
Other COPAS publications covered include:
- AG-6 Oil Accounting Manual
- AG-15 Gas Accounting Manual
- AG-18 Revenue Variance Analysis
- AG-22 Producer Gas Imbalances
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Recognize COPAS protocols for conducting a Revenue Audit.
- Recall how AG-21 provisions are implemented using real-world examples.