KYCD-WEB-12 COPAS Economic Factors – Behind the Numbers
Refer a Friend and get a free webinar
COPAS annually publishes various “economic factors,” but many industry professionals, including most COPAS veterans, do not understand the purporse of, history of, and actual calculations of those economic factors. This session identifies those factors, explains their purpose and history, and explains how the factors are calculated, derived, or compiled.
- Overhead Escalation Percentage
- Audit Per Diem Rate
- Employee Benefits Rate Limitation
- Vehicle Rates
- Workers’ Compensation Manual Rates
- Loading & Unloading Rates
- Excluded Amount
- Used Equipment Percentages
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Recall specific guidelines and interpretations to determine a cost’s chargeability.
- Identify a cost as either “directly chargeable” or “covered by overhead.”