Webinar I (Directly Chargeable or Covered by Overhead?) discussed joint interest accounting issues of whether a particular cost is directly chargeable or covered by overhead. This webinar discusses some of the same basic concepts, but delves deeper into specifics, with hands-on analysis of “invoices” to determine if the cost is directly chargeable, using COPAS publications as the basis for each determination.
The publications include:
- MF-1 1984 Model Form Accounting Procedure
- MF-6 2005 Model Form Accounting Procedure
- MFI-21 Overhead Principles
- MFI-40 24-Month Adjustment Period for Joint Account Adjustments
- MFI-37 Incentive Compensation Costs
- MFI-45 Offshore Marine and Aircraft Allocations
- MFI-49 Employee and Contractor Awards
- MFI-56 Rig-Related Costs
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Identify the chargeability of a particular cost for processing invoices.