INT-WEB-5 Petroleum Accounting
This webinar will discuss measuring and valuation of reserves, “full cost” and “successful efforts” accounting methods, asset retirement obligations (ARO), hedging production and measuring and valuing production.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Recall issues associated with measuring and valuation of reserves.
- Identify “full cost” & “successful efforts” accounting methods.
- Recall asset retirment obligations.
- Define “hedging production.”
- Recall measuring and valuation production issues.