Complaint Resolution Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged. If you have a comment or complaint, please address those to Angie Knipe at COPAS Energy Education using the following email address: email@example.com. Complaints received will receive a response within 14 days.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- COPAS Energy Education (CEE) reserves the right to cancel any class or event due to low enrollment, or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If CEE cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. CEE will notify participants of cancellation using contact details provided at registration.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 14 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline will be eligible to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline and up to three business days before the class or event will receive a credit for a future class of the same value.
- Refunds will not be available for cancellations within three days of a class or event or to registrants who choose not to attend an event on the day of the program.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee, or credit card holder to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee, and the event information including class title, date, and location.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.