Title: Sr. Manager Operations Accounting
Society: Oklahoma City
1. Where do you live?
2. How long have you been involved with COPAS?
3. What has been your favorite COPAS Event?
Not any one event in particular, but the monthly COPAS OKC meetings are always good to interact with other oil and gas accountants in OKC.
4. What do you think the biggest benefit has been to you?
The biggest benefit for me has been the people that I have met and the relationships that I have developed over the years. The people in COPAS have mentored me, answered questions for me, and genuinely cared about me and my family.
5. What would you tell someone else about getting involved?
COPAS has great learning opportunities, great leadership opportunities, and great ways to develop relationships with other accountants and oil and gas professionals. You will work hard when you get involved, but the experiences, people, and benefits will be worth it.
6. What would you say about the networking within COPAS?
Networking in COPAS is so important. It will help with your job and career, and you will gain knowledge that you can’t get by sitting at a desk.
7. Why should people in this industry be a part of COPAS?
COPAS is a network of accountants who set the accounting standards in the oil and gas industry. The people in COPAS are the leading thinkers and problem solvers in the oil and gas industry.
8. Share one fun fact about you that most people do not know.
I live in an underground house and drive an electric car.
Are you interested in becoming a COPAS member? Click here to submit your member inquiry today!