COPAS Energy Education
Principles of Revenue Accounting Series Webinar: Oil On and Offlease Sales Accounting
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM (CT)
Program Level: Basic CPE Credits: 2.5 Hours
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Accounting
This webinar is designed for individuals who wish to gain a basic Revenue Accounting understanding.
- Differentiate between oil lease sales contracts
- Recall the volumetric data needed to record oil sales
- Determine how oil pricing is established
- Identify division of interest calculation variables
- Identify features of oil transportation contracts
- Identify oil sales accounting entries
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Oil On and Offlease Sales Accounting