Hosted by PASO-Tulsa
Monday, September 16 – Friday, September 20, 2019
River Spirit Casino Resort, 8330 Riverside Pkwy, Tulsa, OK
|Full Meeting: $325 |
Full meeting fee excludes optional activities. Guest fee excludes meetings and optional activities. A late fee of $50 will be added after August 15.
Tuesday Morning COPAS Energy Education:
Introduction to Oil and Gas Marketing and Sales
Regular Price: $200 Early Bird Discount through August 15: $175
Program Level: Basic; Delivery: Group Live; Prerequisites: None; Advance Prep: None; Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge; CPE Hours: 4. Includes beverages and a mid-morning snack.
Wednesday Afternoon Optional Activities:
Golf Tournament at Forest Ridge: $70 (club rental $20 basic, $40 premium)
Woolaroc Tour: $45
Art & Dessert at Pinot’s Palette: $45
Space is limited. Golf and Woolaroc Tour fees include lunch and transportation. Pinot’s Palette fee includes dessert, drinks and transportation.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
|Meeting registrations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the event to receive a refund. A cancellation fee of $25 will be borne by the cancelling party. Refunds will not be given to no-shows. Mail-in payments not received within 72 hours of the event will be cancelled, unless authorized by the COPAS office.|
|Special room rate at River Spirit Casino Resort: $109 for standard and $134 for signature suite|
Call (888) 748-3731 to reserve your room or click on link below. Rate is available until August 16.
Group Name: Petroleum Accountants Society of Oklahoma
Group Code: PASO
The Week at a Glance
- Monday: Board of Directors’ Meeting
- Tuesday: Board of Examiners’ Meeting, Leadership Conference, COPAS Energy Education
- Tuesday Evening: Leadership Dinner at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Wednesday: First Timers’ Breakfast, Emerging Issues and Revenue Committee Meetings, Golf Tournament at Forest Ridge, Woolaroc Tour, Art & Dessert at Pinot’s Palette
- Wednesday Evening: Reception and Networking at Main Event
- Thursday: Audit, Education, Financial Reporting, Joint Interest, Revenue, and Small Oil & Gas Committee Meetings
- Thursday Evening: Roarin’ Reception and Casino Night at Hotel
- Friday: General Council Meeting
Committee Meeting Agendas
- Emerging Issues
- Emerging Issues Case Studies
- Financial Reporting
- Joint Interest
- Leadership Conference
- Small Oil and Gas Companies
60-Day Notice & Council Meeting Agenda
For meeting questions, please contact the COPAS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303)300-1131.