There are no products in your shopping cart.
Joint Interest Accounting - Corpus Christi
COPAS of Corpus Christi Presents
Joint Interest Accounting
Sponsored and hosted by
539 N. Carancahua (3rd Floor), Corpus Christi, TX
May 12, 2017
Registration 8:00 AM
Seminar 8:30AM to 5PM
Program Level: Basic Delivery: Group Live
CPE Credits: 8 Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Cost: $295 Members, $325 Non-Members
Instructor: Jeff Wright
Field of Study: Accounting
Lunch, coffee and snacks provided.
This course is designed for Individuals who wish to gain a broad understanding of Joint Interest Accounting. This course is suitable for petroleum industry new hires and experienced accountants, business professionals, investment advisors, analysts, regulators, government employees, lawyers, community leaders, and the general public. Experienced attendees have found the course helps define Joint Interest Accounting as it pertains to their specialty area. Teaching examples will be directed at participant experience level.
DESCRIPTION: This course covers the following topics:
- Joint Interest Agreements
- Historical Perspective on COPAS Accounting Procedures
- Direct vs Indirect Charges
- Special Joint Venture Adjustments
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify elements of the key joint interest agreements.
- Evaluate the major provisions of COPAS Accounting Procedures and changes over time.
- Recall the differences between direct and indirect costs and their effect on JI billing.
- Demonstrate the differences and procedures for overhead calculations with respect to various COPAS accounting procedures.
- Determine tangible equipment pricing in relation to accounting and reconciliation procedures to identify charges to the joint venture.
- Recognize unique joint interest accounting situations and apply concepts learned in determining when special JV adjustments apply.
For cancellation, complaint, and refund policy please contact Lucie Harris at lharris@SUEMAUR.com.
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Register as a Non-Member