COPAS Energy Education
Gas Balancing Series Webinar: Statements & Pipeline Flow
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CT)
Program Level: Intermediate CPE Credits: 1 Hour
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: Some revenue accounting experience
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Accounting
This webinar is designed to provide an overview of Gas Balancing, linking directly into imbalances, owner responsibilities, and how to account for them. It is suitable for petroleum industry Revenue Accountants, business professionals, investment advisors, analysts, regulators, government employees and lawyers.
- Interpret a gas plant statement.
- Reconcile the transporter statement to the gas plant statement.
- Analyze a gas analysis statement.
- Determine the impact the gas analysis has on the plant tailgate allocations.
- Describe the production flow from the wellhead to the purchaser.
- Identify how multiple allocation points along a pipeline impacts gas allocation.
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Statements & Pipeline Flow